07 October 2009

what is the real purpose~

 Bismillahi as-salaatu was-salaamu a'la Rasoolillah
assalamua'laikum





It had been several times actually I've been asked by my loved one, what is actually the purpose of blogging, facebooking, or friendstering in the Internet. Isn't it was like showing off yourself, your privacy to the public?. What is the value of sharing everything that you shouldn't have shared to the world?. Does it necessary for you to put your face everywhere in the site that can't be trusted?. When you were chatting or whatever the things that you have done in those site, have you ever thought what people will think about you?. Their perception about your personality. Beside that, you are just wasting your time.

There are no secrets in your life anymore!

Everybody knew about your sacred life!

so.

What the price that you will get from it?

***

I'M SPEECHLESS

I'M CLUELESS

because I think I am quite guilty

***

For me, all those networking site that I've joined was only making sure myself updated about all my friends. What currently they are doing. More to keep in touch with everybody. So that if anything happens it is easy to call everybody. Am i right?

As for blogging, I think I would try my best posting new post that will benefit others. Eventhough sometimes the privacy about myself would be known by others.

***

I think Internet is a very wide site that everybody can know about everything and anything that they want to know about. Those everybody can also know about anybody that they would like to know. Maybe for a good cause or maybe for not.

Advices for myself and for you my readers,
becareful choosing the story that you are going to write, the picture that you are going to share and the information that you are going to tell.

Lastly for this post, I'm sorry for everything. Maybe you will agree with this post or maybe you will get mad and totally disagree. Its only pieces of thoughts that I've collected. Maybe you guys got ideas on how to answer back those questions?. Please kindly share your opinion with me. We can exchange the thoughts together and insya Allah we'll get benefit from it.

it's all up2u



Until then,
akane tendo

7 comments:

choco_taurusz said...

u've told me dis huh...
i do think that it depends on our niah..
if u are like to keep in touch with frenz , why not...??
juz, we should know our limit...
coz everything in dis world hv limit rite..??

NourlHousna Tawfiq said...

yup2..
limitation is the key..
the world have da limitation..

-li.zue- said...

for me..
i'm totaly DISAGREE wif u husna.
ahahaa

gurau2 saje kak~

setuju2.
juz like what ur fren said in da above comment.
it depends on our niah!!

but.still can't deny.
kekadang teroveruse plak mende2 cm fb..blog ni.huhuu

ade baek.ade buruk~ =)

NourlHousna Tawfiq said...

u know what,. im thnking of making my blog private.. but then,kene add sume org jugak..huhu

Anonymous said...

blogging depends to da blogger
so its up to u

talam2muka said...

xsetuju laa...for me...i want to know what others r doing because i'm so far away rite now...and to keep in touch with all my beloved family and friends is through the internet..that's is my only option..tp jgn salah guna laa..

NourlHousna Tawfiq said...

to eE

huhu,,
truely right!


to Axna aka ahla

yup2..
we want to know bout others..
it wud be the easiest option that we had..