27 February 2009

ampun maaf dipinta..

bismillah..
salam..
i dedicate
this post to all my family, teachers and fwens..

last night im having a dream of us (dak kisas) being in d
a dewan besar or also known as dewan muttaqin muthaqqafin *as told by azim...
still echoing in my mind that puan haznah was giving a speech..
and da words were like these.."pada tahun lepas KISAS berada di tangga 1,2,3 dalam sbp.."
oohh..i just cant get it out of my mind..
i dont know why..
not to mention meeting da twin (nabilah n nabihah too)..
huhu..
they came to my house..somehow, they chat wif me too..and its seem so real.
.

huh..i dont know..

but then, i was thinking this again n again n again..
i want to say "I'M SORRY" to all..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to da greatest family of all..
especially
umi n ayah..
hanif, hilmi, huda, hani, hannan, hulwa..

im always grateful of having a great family..
somehow i will always be a troublesome..
but juz to let u know..
i will neva giv up being an anak solehah n kakak yg baek..
i will try my best till da last breath..
i luv all of u..n always pray for me..
pliz forgive my stupidity n mistakes that i've done..
again n again n again..
may allah bless us all forever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to all dedicated teachers n staffs..
in
KISAS,
SMART,
IRSYAD KUANTAN,
Tadika Umi Walidah..
u taught me to read, count, n tipz on how to live usefully..
patiently teaching me..
there is no wrds 4 me to describe..
pliz forgive me n pray 4 ur students' success..
may allah bless all of u..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


to all my luvely fwens mslmn Boyn mslmt Girl 1....

before its too late for me.. i wud luv to ask for ur apologies..yeahh.. i really mean it..and i dedicate this to all..kisasians o smartians o irsyadians o my bloggers fwenz plus anybody who recognize me..through these unforgettable years that we've spent together..i know that im such a lousy fwenThumbs Down..
and i know sometimes n somehow i am so irritatingFrown t
o all of u..
Teacher

xspecially those who had been my classmates..
th
ey knew really-really-know..
who am i..
Sneeze
click me ..





always sneezing n disturbing evrybody..

im sorry..
and i wud love to dedicate my appreciationsRaining Hearts to all for always-always being such nice-great fwens to me..
tanx for teaching n showing me my mistakes and neva giv up to tell me da truth..eventhough its hurt me n made me cried Teary.. i really appreciate that..seriously..and
its truly useful enough for me to proceed my life wif experiences and maturity..insya allah, i'll always remember..

before this i had noI Dunno idea why they're keep saying bout ukhwah fillah..but now i know..when we kept thinking Ponderand appreciating including missing each other..plus, when da fwen reminding us to our almighty and get closer to him, i guess thats describe what ukhwah fillah mean..but, hey..everybody hav their own thoughts bout fwenship rite??


babbling enough i think..tanx 4 reading.,and do remember.. i am really-really-really serious about da apology thingy..pliz forgiv me k..and halalkn mknChicken Wings minomSoda Cup too
(dunno how to say in eng)..
and i warn u to neva eva forget me ..

or else..
hu3..juz kiddin..


here are da lists of..


my luvly sooul mates..
hajar n i

alia, adila, mua

hamizah n me



hajar, fatimah, khairunnabilah, adilah, alia, hamizah z(mua cousin)
we had started not knowing each other..
and we didnt plan it to be like this..
but through obstacles n hard time of my life..u'll always show da way..
and through happiness n secrtess..we'll share together..
tanx accepting me..
da real me..
for who i am..


my dormmates for life (dfl) dearies for life
amira, alia, nik laila, farah, huda, wana, insyirah, fatimah, mahirah, ain, liyana, haida-dada, sharifah rodziah, syazwani, adila, akma yana, siti juwairyah, farahin-pain, nadhirah, ainina..
i wil neva-eva-eva forgett all of u..
tanx 4 avrything!!
sharing-caring-loving
yeahh..those sweet moments we shared together in huda's house da fighting2..da crying2 together..
made me even mature..
ecece
im soooo sorry for being a terrible k-d..
luv all till da end~


my luvly classmates..403 n 503
all mslmn 503+mslmn 403..
atiqah, syara, mija, isma, farihah, sabrina, ct zulaiha, saadiah, rifhannisa, syurah, aisyah, wana, khairunnabilah, nazierah, hawa, wina, mahirah, rabihah, imtinan..
wud be da wildest class in kisas..
my classmates were soo speciall..
ive learned many things from them too..
yeahh..they know who i am in da class..
da sneezy thingy..
sorry bout that..
tanx for evrything too..
pliz forgive all my silly mistakes



to all mslmt kisas

xspecially to prefects board, khalidians..
i am not a good prefect n many times made mistakes..
neither a good fwen too..
but all of u had taught me da real ukhwah fillah..
may our fwenship lasts forever..n forgive me for all my mistakes..

beloved partner, adek n akk usrah..
kak fatihah jumidi, siti faridah (p), sabariah, sarah n dayah~
da spices that add goodness in life..
having all of u give me a chance to become better..

pani n husna..hu3..eng class in uia was soo memorable
all of u simply da best laa~
not forgetting hajar,
amir, asyraf, firdaus, harith, shahmi, ashiq
madam hayati..
till we meet again~


to all mslmn kisas..
eventhough i do not recognize all of u..vice versa..not many of u noe me..but then, i do made a lot of mistakes to all of u.. all da misunderstood, quarelled that mayb ocurred was so precious..
tanx n forgive me..



to all smartians..
smart taught me alia n adila on how to survive in da real world..
we r lucky for having da great 3 years there..
classmates in 1d,2d,3g..
especially aliah, fatin n, ahla, fatin s, syepah, sab, huda, saiyodah sara, nabilah, fatienah, shakirah, atiyah, azierah, n all da boys
really great knowing all of u..
forgive me too..


to irsyadians..
we were soo young b4 this..
but i hope..we'll neva forget each other..


tank-q for reading..
may our ukhwah n mahabbah lasts for ever..
n may allah bless us all..
and i pray to allah for rahmah n maghfirah showering us all..
luv all..Morphing Heart

wassalam..

p/s: neva stop praying for others too..may success be wif us fiddunya wal akhiroh..insya allah..

5 comments:

amiruddin zaki said...

xde respon ek...
xpe2...
meh aku respon...
aku pn nak mintak maap jgak..
kalo ader salah silap...
yg disengajakan @ x....
harap diampunkan...
ko xde salah ngan ak pn...
sama2 doa k...
moga2 semua dak2 53rd Batch Kisas berjaya dgn Cemerlang dlm SPM...
InsyaAllah...

cik sabon said...

salam una..
huhu..
kak..
ur sorry is accepted..
n i want to say sorry too..
all my mistakes dat i have done to you whether u realize them or not..
ngee~~sorry sisz..
ukhuwah fillah abadan abada..

Alia Ramley said...

wei.. i wonder why is ur link got similar with abu huzaifah,..??

aduh.. i meant ur prev link..

u should tell him to change it.. coz i thought u've changed ur blog just now..haha..

tell zul about this..

well. need a lil fav here.. would u mind to read my new post and answer the question..??

i need the answer plez..tq..

ieraros said...

hu~
una..like alia
kekeliruan lorh
cne korg nyer link leh sm??
musykil2..
hu2
btw,
i'm sorry too..
kalo2 xdpt jd kwn yg baik
spnjg kte knl..
maafkanku ye..
(",)

NourlHousna Tawfiq said...

to amir..
tanx sbb sudi gak respon..
hu3..
desperate sggh ak nih kan??

to sab..
same2la kte ea..

to alia..
dun ask me k~
i dunno la how..
but then he said he wanted to delete da blog dah..

to iejan..
maafmu ditrima..
iejan berjya pe jd kwn yg baek
alhamdulillah..